Sept 2013 New England Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok talked to Redman and the Saturday is the better day for him. I have all the money ready and will place the order in the morning for delivery on Thursday of that week. We are good for folks to sort at this point.

Also when you get to the drop off do not take any grain from your pile. Wait till I call your HBT user name. We will then go over your order and make sure that everything is correct. After that everyone will help you load your car. You will be expected to stick around and help load other orders. Please make sure to set a side enough time to help load cars. Normally it takes about 2 hours to get threw the loading.

Anyone need grain transported to Northampton/Amhrst area? PM me.

I will be helping with the splits and can bring back a dozen bags in the Corolla.

OK so pick up is nailed down. We are going to meet at 8am to sort and 9am for pick up. It normally takes about 2 hours to get everything done. We need folks to be on time for the pick up. You will also be expected to stay until everyone has their orders put away. If you can't make it to the pick up you need to make arrangements to get your grain either having someone pick it up for you or talk to Redman about holding it.

If you are sorting and can bring a scale that would be helpful.

8AM? ok. I'll bring an analog bathroom scale and a digital 5 kg scale.
I'll see what I have for spare bags.

I'm headed down from Nashua, and will get there as early as I can before 9 AM. I have a digital scale that I can bring.

I'll PM for the address. Thanks for putting this together.

Mort

I'm driving down from Medford and can probably fit 10 bags in my car in addition to mine. PM me if anyone would like me to grab their order.

Sent a pm to redman and crazy irish for the address but haven't heard back yet. Please send me the address in Taunton. Thanks, see you Sat before 9. NHWRECKER

I also sent a PM to redman and haven't heard back. Redman can you send me a PM with the address and pick-up time.

it looks like rain Saturday moring so if you are coming to sort please bring a tarp if you can. Redman and i have popup tents that we are going to bring. if you have a pupup and feel like bringing it that would be great.

All,

thanks for all your hard work..

AND PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!!!!!!!
I've been stuck in Dallas for days in the ice storm trying to get home...
Lets just say me and 10k other people have been calling DFW home for several days

I plead for your forgiveness!!!!!!!

And gratitude for the grain buy!

I would like to give a big thanks to you guys for organizing this, and a big thanks for everyone helping load up my bud's truck. took way less time than I ever expected.

Enjoy the sag on the titan:
IMG_20131207_104957.jpg

Latest posts

Back