The Brewing gods hath smited my Pantry Raider ale...But I looked back at them & laugh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vlax79

Reaction score
So after having a pretty good day yesterday of racking a couple of meads (gots :drunk: off the samples), I made my pantry raider beer, which was using all the malts and hops I had and brewed them. Everything was going great after I added my first half of DME I sat the bag on the counter pretty soundly or so I thought... I just happened to look over and time stood still as the bag of DME fell over. I think I lost about a pound of extract to the floor. I'm still trying to get that **** off the floor. So fortunately I was able to use my DME that I use for my starters. But I still lost a pound of malt extract..:mad:
Well at SWMBO hasn't givin' me to much grief.

Back to scrubbing the floors :(:mad:

Yeah, I thought it was a fun play on words. After 4 scrubbing with pine sol, 3 with oxyclean and 1 with Orange clean. My kitchen floor is now better. I now know kinda how a fly feels when stuck to fly paper.

Back