DFH Chicha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even though it's to be boiled...I don't think I'd want to drink something that has been sloshed around in the mouths of someone else before brewing it

Yeah wtf is this, do they really need to be that authentic? It's just one of those things were it could be safe and sanitary, but still...I'm not hurting for beers that unique just yet...

prechewed ingredients? I do not see what the big fuss is over, BMC has been bottling post drank beer for years...:cross:

Hmmm, I always thought traditional chicha was fermented with the saliva and not boiled at all, they probably have researched it more than I . . . . . It appears it is only a slight percentage of corn that was ABC. So you only have a slight chance of something surviving the boil and a slight chance of getting a slight infection slightly. I'll probably try it, it's probably gonna be $12 a 4 pack or $8 a bomber though.

sounds pretty cool, and i give them props to using traditional methods.

even though it's to be boiled...I don't think I'd want to drink something that has been sloshed around in the mouths of someone else before brewing it

I thought it was chewed by women back in the day or current.... but it dont matter, I agree. lol

Back