What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got to Spring House to pick up BRS bottles. Ordered an Atomic Raygun imperial Red (quite good) and jumped onto an emergency team meeting to discover my boss has resigned. Sigh...
View attachment 256166

That is never fun.

Painting my new kegger

Attachments

• 1423855771784.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 54
Thanks - all will be well in the end. It's just that certain people in the business (especially marketing) will pester me directly for a while.
Small pour of Lexicon Grapefriuit PA - no missing the grapefruit.
View attachment 256173

Trying to decipher that handwriting...

Red Zin(fandel) Brett Rasp(berry)?? Sounds like a crazy combo...

Word from the shop about my truck... the water pump had broken so it was not getting any fluids. $365. Just enough money to ruin a weekend, not enough to warrant having the old girl put down yet.

Beer can't come soon enough.

Trying to decipher that handwriting...

Red Zin(fandel) Brett Rasp(berry)?? Sounds like a crazy combo...

That's it, and it is an oddball combo. It's their first go at barrel reserves and I don't think they sourced enough barrels. They were supposed to have the saison with brett on red wine and cherries today but they hadn't brought them over to the taproom yet. :cross:

Nitro pour @Remmy - but more for @Qhrumphf

#properglassware (even if I did have to make it myself!)

*edit* - how is it my phone rotates pictures properly, but if I upload from desktop it shows in proper orientation in the preview but then posts sideways? I guess that's just how this day is rolling...

OSH.jpg

I think it's a comment on your photos. Only the beer is in focus and everything else is blurred. I assume it's a filter or camera app effect. I never realized there were so many photo critics in the alchy thread. ;)

Water.

haha I think @chefrex was the guy who was able to read the dog sitting note on the counter when @finsfan posted a beer the other night. @nukebrewer uses an actual DSLR to take his beer photos, IIRC. That's why his photos are always so nice regardless of where he is situated. Creamy bokeh...yummmmm. The joke in all of that was probably the bokeh omits the possibility of us drunks scanning the background for interesting crap, like dog sitting notes. ;)

The end.

Water.

Ah, I see. I guess I missed the dog sitting note and associated comments when I was doing my daily quick catch up when I get home from work. It all makes sense now!

Word from the shop about my truck... the water pump had broken so it was not getting any fluids. $365. Just enough money to ruin a weekend, not enough to warrant having the old girl put down yet.

Beer can't come soon enough.

Just recognize that it can always be worse. Optimistic pessimism works well for me. :)

Starting with a breakfast stout after running out to pick up my special order snowblower parts. Maybe I can get it fully functional this weekend after talking with the guy at the shop.

View attachment 1423865110891.jpg

*edit* - how is it my phone rotates pictures properly, but if I upload from desktop it shows in proper orientation in the preview but then posts sideways? I guess that's just how this day is rolling...

Nice. I could go for a Hen right now. But I quite literally spent my entire monthly beer budget at the LHBS this afternoon.

Drinking my 60/-. Maybe another pint or two left in this pin, and then I'll tap another pin of Bluebird clone.

#askfinsfan

Back