What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee as I Just got pack from shipping a trade for Finsfan. I packed a little something extra. Let me know what you think. It's a hit a parties.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Dam rem sorry to hear man, this ones for you bro and your dog rox, impending decent 2013 growler from tröegs, god I love this beer so smooth and easy drinkin at 10% hope since they did it two years in a row that means its seasonal now

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390076067.091897.jpg

One of the hardest things to go through in life is putting your dog down.

This one's for you, Rox.

I've had family members pass and it was sad but I never shed a tear.

I put my dog down and cried like a baby for days.

Sorry man. I'll raise a glass to Rox.

Coffee as I Just got pack from shipping a trade for Finsfan. I packed a little something extra. Let me know what you think. It's a hit a parties.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

extra?! Youre already sending me bcbs! Now i have to unpack and repack your box :D

A little late posting what I drank last night. I still feel like crap. DC an I had a bottle share last night.
Choklat with dinner.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390077789.304255.jpg
Just a small sample of Brewdog Tactical Nuclear Penguin. I didn't think I'd like it, but it's actually very good. Thanks again DC for sharing!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390077856.282155.jpg
Then just for laughs, a very old Sucks and it definitely sucks.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390077974.583519.jpg
Then a Frageelay that's around a year old. Very nice! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390078037.902108.jpg
'11 Samael. Amazing!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390078106.913642.jpg
Sweet Repute. Still young but already a great beer. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390078144.498779.jpg

....continued

Wild Sour Ale
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390078252.056642.jpg
2012 Sofie
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390078277.088908.jpg

And we also tried 3 of Nukebrewer's homebrews. Ghandi Bot clone, pumpkin, and a stout.
Great night, but stayed up way too late or actually early this morning.

One of the hardest things to go through in life is putting your dog down.

This one's for you, Rox.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390080741.986478.jpg
This ones for Rox Remmy, I know how hard that is, had to put mine down after about 15 years of faithful loyalty

Having this now. Had to skip some the some of the comments because I couldn't take it. Thanks to everyone it's just really tough. I am dying right now.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390083390.156016.jpg

Another pour but alil aggressive lol guess that's what 10% will do to you when it's this good god I think this is by far my favorite beer from tröegs

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390084656.360221.jpg

Drinkable, but this brewery really doesn't make any beer that I like. Now that I've had all four that they brew I can say confidently that IMHO, while their beer is drinkable, nothing they brew is better than mediocre.

20140118_173500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

I agree. I've had their pale and can out brew them. I am sure you feel the same way.

Another pour but alil aggressive lol guess that's what 10% will do to you when it's this good god I think this is by far my favorite beer from tröegs

Great beer. Had some the other day at Railroad street bar and grille in Linfield, PA. Loved it.

They should barrel age it.

I agree. I've had their pale and can out brew them. I am sure you feel the same way.

Yeah, I have one or two left of each style from the sampler pack and I think they are destined to become the beer I drink when I'm too drunk and don't want to waste good beer on a palate that won't appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back