Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obi-Wan Jacoby proving the system works for every QB.

If the GOAT was in they would be up by 60 by now

Here's the thing that bothers me.... We have been doing this thread for a while now and given the "regulars", i almost feel like I have met guys. We have a blast in here, bust stones, and guys just plain "get it". I'm sorry. I'll admit. I actually kinda "care" for some of you.

Which is why it bothers me so much that you root for such shtty teams. I have asked. And asked. And asked.... I have offered it before and I'll offer it again.

Guys... seriously... just be Pats fans.

Its soooooooooooooooooo awesome.

If the GOAT was in they would be up by 60 by now

Here's the thing that bothers me.... We have been doing this thread for a while now and given the "regulars", i almost feel like I have met guys. We have a blast in here, bust stones, and guys just plain "get it". I'm sorry. I'll admit. I actually kinda "care" for some of you.

Which is why it bothers me so much that you root for such shtty teams. I have asked. And asked. And asked.... I have offered it before and I'll offer it again.

Guys... seriously... just be Pats fans.

Its soooooooooooooooooo awesome.

It really is fun...

Holy hell...

That anybody didn't think this was gonna end with a Pats W just boggles the mind...

Also - how the heck is the rest of the league almost completely incapable of handling Watt? When's the last time he even showed up against the Pats?

I'm convinced Blount has a body double who plays the first half for him, so he can come out fresh for the second half... Dude is consistently lousy in the first half and dominant in the second half...

77-0 when having the home lead into the half is more impressive. Regular season wins really mean nothing tho.

I would have agreed with that - right up to when we had our asses handed to us by Miami at the end of last season and as a result had to play in Denver.

Cheers! ("All Games Matter - Except When They Don't")

Funny chit right here, gargling the standings like it's your wife at a casting call.

Pats look real good. I'll admit it.

Yeah. Y’all need to work on y’all people skills.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1474607776.860375.jpg
Your hero. The dude is an absolute freak. But I remember your heat when he was just a Duck and you clowning on the guy for being passionate and for punching a guy right in face !!! Epic!

Seriously... I feel bad that you guys missed out and will continue to miss out on college football. Blount was, and still is a freak. Watched P.Chung and him (among many NFL players) on Saturday. A big portion of big name NFL players I've seen in person... before they got into the NFL. You clown because you don't have the access.

I guess you guys were too busy studying at all the accredited universities and getting big degrees. I guess that's why I see all the Patriots game day pics from the suites.

Belichick has now coached 6 QB's through their first start. Every one of them was a W.

Also, McDaniels will be a head coach somewhere next year... Hell, it might happen late this year at this rate.

We'll see how much money a bad team starts waving around later this season, once the coaching carousel gets fired up. I'd tend to agree with you, bluemoose, but wave around enough greenbacks, and all bets are off.

Brissett may need surgery on his thumb

14355519_1247214621991890_6252346360213261139_n.jpg

Brissett may need surgery on his thumb
[...]

Yup, actually had a Texan tell me about it (I was working, he was doing whatever Texans do during the work day ;))

No biggie. Yet.
Pats at home versus The Ryan Bros are a lock, even if they dress a cheerleader with a low number.

Then The :goat: Returns. With Jimmy G as his backup...

Cheers! (They Got This :ban:)

At this point I am just hoping Rex Ryan isn't fired before next Sunday.

It would be beautiful to have Belichick beat him with some guy they pulled out of the stands at QB for the final nail in the coffin.

Back