Hello from Ann Arbor, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browls

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm brewing my second batch tonight (a porter) and found this board. It has already been a big help. I look forward to spending a lot of time on here.:tank:

Hey Fellow Michibrewer, welcome!

A2's one of my favorite city's in our fair state. With some great brewpubs. I interened as associate pastor of a church there while I was a student. The highlight of doing that was that every Sunday after church the minister and I would head over to one of the brew pubs to "decompress" and talk shop.

And if either of us mentioned God once, the guy who was buying could write off the tab as a business expense :D

I tried to argue on we michibrewer's behalf for the idea of regional stickies in the introduction section, or elsewhere on the forum, so that we wouldn't have to create a new thread whenever a new one of us shows up here looking for others in the area....And we could put out the midnight call amongst the local HBT'ers if we came up short of hops or something....

But I got trounced pretty brutally by some old guard who were extreemly resistant to it...

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=55624

oh well...I tried anyway.

Back