anybody play WOW? (world of warcraft)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a guy at work signed back up and has been questing on our realm. He's planning on moving his Alt there and he's already built a Demon Hunter.

Plus, my friend got it fro Xmas (Thanks to me) and he's tried it. Not sure he's going to stick with it, but at least he's gotten in. His kid fell off a roof recently so he's been busy at the hospital. Hopefully he gets on some more soon so we can run some dungeons.

The expansion is one of the better ones. They melded a few things from recent expansions and tweak a few others. One thing I am not sure I like is the fact that the areas all scale to your level. This is nice for questing in general, and probably nice for end-game, but sucks when you want to sun a lowbie around with a bigger player. The dungeons seem to scale, so while that is, again, great for keeping things interesting in End-Game, it's not great for running a guy through to get XP and gear and get them leveled up quicker. And for me, it sucks because I don't like playing with strangers online. I thought I could level up, then go back and run through the quest instances with a friend or two and not have a hard time. A friend and I checked out the earliest instance I had and barely escaped with our lives. We never did kill anything that gives honor.

So it looks like we'll have to wait until there are more friends playing, or we decide to just jump into the dungeon finder queue and get it over with. I'm hoping to try it out one of these nights.

BTW - Demon Hunters seem pretty dang cool right now. Some classes were nerfed, like Hunters. Warriors got badass again. But they are planning more class tweaks very soon.

Latest posts

Back