Hong Kong...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VinceF

Reaction score
So, going to Hong Kong this week and will be there for a couple days. Anyone been there before? Anything I should or shouldn't do? Any beer of note to try?

Hit up the Sheck-O Thai/Chinese restaurant if you can - open air place with great food! Do the Dragonsback hike and pick up a cab/bus to Sheck-O if you're into hiking.

San Miguel pairs nicely with Thom Yum Gai soup, pineapple fried rice, and shrimp with black bean sauce.

The Lan Kwai Fung district is a collection of bars/night life.

Damnit, now I want to go to Hong Kong again. :eek:

We're going to adopt our daughter, so it'll be a happy ending, just not the kind you're thinking of! Also will be in Nanning and Guangzhou, but I'm really excited to see Hong Kong.

Hong Kong is an amazing place. I was only able to stay for 24 hour during a layover on the way back from China. My colleagues had had enough of Chinese food so we only sought out the familiar. We ended up eating at Bubba Gump's for lunch and Morton's Steakhouse for dinner. Fantastic views at both locations.

Back