Any good beer bars in Oklahoma City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been there since I moved back to OK, but there is a place called tap werks (www.tapwerks.com) near Bricktown that has a bunch of beer on tap. It was pretty good 4 years ago when I moved though

tapwerks is good place. bricktown brewery is just down the street from them. most of their brews are pretty good.

not sure where you're staying but if you're staying at one of the places on south meridan i'm pretty sure there's a trolly that runs from there to the bricktown (downtown) area.

tapwerks is good place. bricktown brewery is just down the street from them. most of their brews are pretty good.

not sure where you're staying but if you're staying at one of the places on south meridan i'm pretty sure there's a trolly that runs from there to the bricktown (downtown) area.

Yeah we picked a place where the trolley stops.

If you could only do one which would you do? I am going to be stepping off a plane right off deployment so I definitely won't be able to handle more than a few beers.

I spent two weeks at Tinker this year. If you can do only one, do tapwerks. Some of the beer has been there a while, but it is better than Bricktown Brewery who has only Shiner Bock Clones.

i'd go with tapwerks also. mcnellies is usually where we end up but without a car bricktown is your best bet. safe trip.

Tapwerks is good.
Haven't been to bricktown brewery in ages, but it's pretty good from what I remember.

51'st street speakeasy is awesome, and right next to COOP brews.

OKC just doesn't have very many good breweries in the area so their beer scene is a little starved, but McNellie's 51st and Tapwerks are all pretty solid.

haven't been to republic - worth a drive from yukon?

Back