Designing software?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3PegBrew

Reaction score
I'm looking for a free piece of software that will aid me in designing things for brewing. I'm not talking about brew software. I mean making designs for constructing Hardware and such.

I know NOTHING about this software. I was hoping I could get some input from you crazy awesome people whom I am proud to say are an awesome resource.

simple and effective would be Google sketchup, it doesn't do very complex stuff(i wouldnt design a high eff. impeller with it), but is easy enough to run, and its free. I use it for woodworking design and such, and tends to workout well for me.

I designed something using google sketchup but I can only view it in the program. I can't seem to find a way to save it as a jpeg to upload to a website.

I designed something using google sketchup but I can only view it in the program. I can't seem to find a way to save it as a jpeg to upload to a website.

Depending on what you need, try PrintScreen -> mspaint -> crop what you need and save to jpg.

Back