There appears to be a woot-off today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omgwtfbbq.gif

:D Really, what is this, another auction site?

Is woot.com worth keeping an eye on? I have never seen it before but if they have really good deals, I'll check it regularly...

I just found about about 30 minutes ago. A co-worker told me nothing of much interest has been on yet. At least i'll have something to do when I come in at 12:30 am tomorrow morning... yawn

There are some pretty good deals on Woot. I check it daily, and when I checked today, I realized there was a wootoff.

They have a 2gb microSD and adapter for $5, so that's a pretty good deal. Almost worth getting just to use as a regular SD card if I ever filled my 1gb one.

damn! i just missed the microSD cards by like 2 seconds...there were some left when i clicked but all gone by the time i submitted my info. DAMN DAMN DAMN!

damn! i just missed the microSD cards by like 2 seconds...there were some left when i clicked but all gone by the time i submitted my info. DAMN DAMN DAMN!
There seem to be a few items that get repeated every woot-off. That's one of the ones I've seen before, so maybe you can get it next time. :)

Will you people stop posting and start buying the ipod so we can see what's next? :)

12.783 its dropping! at this rate we'll never get to bid on the Ohura blow-up doll !!!!!

Latest posts

Back