What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just brewed that the other week. Tomorrow I'm putting it in secondary with the Currants and Brett. How's the brew going?

Pretty good chilling now. Nailed my OG. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407015616.715952.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1407015633.943151.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Starting the boil. View attachment 215137

I'm doing Morebeer's Consecration clone. Started at 11am. Watching a 15 month old and brewing do not mix. I kept missing my strike temp because I was chasing my son around. My wife's dad showed up and took over watching him thankfully. Hopefully the rest of the brew day goes smooth.

What did you think of the lager? I just picked up a 6 pack for a BBQ tonight.

My Kroger is getting rid of half their beer aisle. 50% off. I'm happy but seriously bummed at the same time. There wasn't much left but I got three sixers. Two porters and some old chub.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407020229.226533.jpg

What did you think of the lager? I just picked up a 6 pack for a BBQ tonight.

Pretty good. Not something I'd drink all the time, but perfect for a BBQ.

Dinner time after a successful brew day. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407020579.935198.jpg

Spent a couple hours drinking at crooked stave with fins. Was gonna stop at Grist for dinner, but it was packed and I didn't want to deal with the crowd. Stopped at the local bar. Titan IPA

1407021177473.jpg

I remember the first time I had this one, back when I didn't know much about craft beer and wasn't much of a hop head. I was expecting an imperial version of an Irish red, but what I got was a hop bomb of a red. I didn't like it at the time, but now that I am a hop head and knew what to expect, this is a great beer.

20140802_192800.jpg

Out of context, that could be taken a few different ways. ;)

Haha. No chafing hahaha.

what's that crap on your cup? ;)

Benchmark and coke from a work cup. Listening to Allman Brothers. God I love Saturday.

Gotta love them. Listened to some last night.

Killed a few dirt wolf's and nugget nectar over at a buddies.

Attachments

• 1407023308211.jpg
    1407023308211.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 68
I remember the first time I had this one, back when I didn't know much about craft beer and wasn't much of a hop head. I was expecting an imperial version of an Irish red, but what I got was a hop bomb of a red. I didn't like it at the time, but now that I am a hop head and knew what to expect, this is a great beer.

I didn't know they still made it. Does it only come in bombers now?

There's just something about a Pabst while you're grilling...

I agree...

If you're grilling bratwursts and pouring the PBR into a pot with onions, with the intent of putting the aforementioned brats into the onion-PBR pot with a little pepper and butter, all the while alternating the brats between the pot of boiling goodness and the grill, while waiting for a football game, during which the Packers will stomp their opponent (hopefully that pathetic excuse for a team, known as the Chicago Bears)...

Then, yes, there is something about a PBR and grilling, I totally agree...

I have not had the pleasure of trying or even seeing this. I want one!

Drinking my my home brewed beers, all four if them. Thinking about the hot scene that happened to me in the store earlier. It's described in a few threads on here. It just goes to show that home brewing can get you some sweet P***y! Rick James describes it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Drinking my my home brewed beers, all four if them. Thinking about the hot scene that happened to me in the store earlier. It's described in a few threads on here. It just goes to show that home brewing can get you some sweet P***y! Rick James describes it...

Who's the blonde fella in that video?

Drinking carb test of Belgian Honey Orange. A Fuzzymitten and Hello Brewing collab ;)
Its really good I'll wait a little longer before cracking another to let it come together better. But as of now its got really nice barnyard funk and a good sweet orange background.

1407028159712.jpg

Back