What Beer Mags do you subscribe to?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natron008

Reaction score
Do you guys subscribe or read any good beer mags? I'm looking into subscribing to BeerAdvocate, but was wondering if there were any other good ones that you guys read.

Zymurgy and BYO. Both are about 70% filler with the occasional good article that makes it worth flipping through.

The only one I subscribe to/read is BYO. Got a subscription for my birthday this year and got my first issue just last week.

I get BYO and Zymurgy for brewing. I also get All About Beer for some general beer stuff and because you find some of the best beer writers in the world published there. I also pick up the Southwest Brewing News and Celebrator when I am at the LHBS or some other place that carries them.

As a CAMRA member, I also get their periodicals, which are good for keeping up with what's going on in at least one other part of the world.

TL

Back