Nov Free Shipping from Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM's sent

I am having a problem with my site server host right now and my site has been down since yesterday:mad::mad: They dont know whats wrong with it and are trying to restore it for me. You can look around but you cant checkout for some reason... Keep an eye on this thread to see when its back up...

Jay

Thanks for being so patient guys!!!

Its back up and running. The only this is, they restored it back to about a month ago and the Promo Code seems to be lost.....If you check out right now just add the promo code to the comments and we will refund your order the shipping when we process it...

Cheers
Jay

PM's sent..
The site is still having slight issues from our host. Remember just add the code in the comments and we will refund your shipping.

So sorry guys! This could have not happened at a worse time.

Jay

Received my false bottom with stage 3 stand! Looks great!!! Thanks Jaybird!!!

You bet! Thank you for the order!!!

Looks like we have all the bugs worked out of the website as of today... I really want to thank you guys for the paitence while we work through it... As always, you guys are great!

Cheers
Jay

PM's sent.

Just want to thank you all for the orders. I am slammed in the shop from them and loving it. I am however seeing orders take a few days longer to process, build and ship because of it. Be patient with me guys. We are shipping most all orders Priority to make up for the processing time. Again you guys rock!

Cheers
Jay

Can I get a code as well? Also, do you guys do any custom false bottoms? I just picked up a 55 gallon transfer tank - going to turn it into a mash tun.

Edit: just checked out the site and see you do custom bottoms (helps to read). I'll shoot OU the dimensions for a quote over the weekend.

Can I get a code as well? Also, do you guys do any custom false bottoms? I just picked up a 55 gallon transfer tank - going to turn it into a mash tun.

Edit: just checked out the site and see you do custom bottoms (helps to read). I'll shoot OU the dimensions for a quote over the weekend.

Just sent you the coupon code. I look forward to helping you get that tank converted...

Cheers
Jay

Code please :D

I'm ready to take the FB plunge!

I'm currently brewing BIAB over a gas burner and am contemplating going electric. Since I need to keep the heating element away from the BIAB "bag" I wanted to know if you had any experience (or knew of anyone else) placing a heating element UNDER the FB. I'll be running a recirc pump to keep from scorching during mash & boil.

Thanks!

Time2brew

Back