• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for someone to test some new equipment I'm developing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LedZeppelin

Reaction score
I'm developing some new 15 gallon brew pots and I'm looking for someone to test them out by doing a brew with them. I will supply three 15 gallon kettles, propane, burners, and buy the grain for the brew.

I'm located in Milwaukee, WI and would need someone to be from around the area. I'm also looking for someone that considers them self an experienced home brewer.

Feel free to PM, email, or call me.

Ben
[email protected]

Sounds fun for someone.

Grew up there. Don't know anyone who brews out there.

Hope it goes well.

I'm in MKE and may be down along with a few others. Quick question though. Are you looking for 10 gallon batches for the testing or would 5 gallon batches be fine? I currently do not have the ability to ferment 10 gallon batches.

Who would have guessed handing out free brewing equipment would get such a response :p

I think I found a local brew group to help out with testing. If that falls through I will let my next in line know. In the mean time if you guys are interested in checking out the new kettles you can follow this link: http://be-n.org. Any questions, comments, concerns feel free to email me. And if anyone is interested in purchasing a kettle my prices are $100-$200 dollars less expensive than the competition :p

-Ben

Do you have anything larger than 15 gallons, I can boil over a 15.5 gallon kettle to easily with my burners. I'm tired of keeping a constant eye to prevent boil overs.I sent an email to your gmail account with a picture of my brewstand.

Guys, thanks for all the offers but mavrick1903 and his brew group has offered up their services. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress...

Back