Pumped up for Decatur tomorrow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hound_Dog

Reaction score
I just have to say it. I'm really excited for the Decatur craft beer festival tomorrow. I just saw a list of breweries and now i'm even more excited. Anyone else going to be there?

I'll be in Decatur... except at Beerrific's place to hang out while he brews! Looks like quite a few good breweries are going to be there, have a few for me :)

I didn't even know this was happening. I'm guessing it'll be tough to convince the mrs. that we should pack up the kids and head up there.

Had a great time. What an awesome selection of beers to try. I think they had 75 tables. The new Sweetwater Dank Tank is one of the best beers I tried all day. It's called Wet Dream, and it's a wet hopped Imperial red ale. I tried a lot of great IIPA's and barleywines. The Moylans Hopsicle was a great beer. I can't wait for next year.

For any of you that are interested, one of the distributors told us that they should start selling Bell's 2ha in Georgia in the next week or two.

Latest posts

Back