Hey fellow home brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsker

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just joined the community I have only been home brewing for about 3 months so I am new to this hobby. Just thought I would say Hi to everyone:mug:

I've only been brewing a bit over a year myself. I started with wine- I really thought that beer would be "too hard" for me. 40 or 50 batches later, I'm much more comfortable (not to mention heavier!).

Welcome to one of the most addicting hobbies there is, and one of the most helpful forums you'll ever find. :mug:

Not even a year into it myself, but loving it. Welcome to the forum. Before long, you'll be welcoming others and (as an "expert") assisting them with their questions. Hope we can be of help to you.

I started 6 months ago and have made 9 batches. I've done extract, partial mash, and all grain. All grain was by far the most fun. Have done bottling and am now doing kegging - kegging is da bomb :rockin:

Also I've seen an infected batch, so I know what pain feels like :(

Have fun with it! This place is good for n00bs to get their footing, I was one myself half a year ago.

Back