What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one's growing on me. I think my palate my have been compromised before. I'm getting massive piney, tropical hop aromas now, but still not much hop flavor.

DSC05964.jpg

Having the last of my HB'ed cascade pale ale. I thought I'd finished it off, but found 2 bottles in the back of my cellaring closet when I was re-arranging it a few days ago. It's pretty good, but the hop character isn't as good as it was 6 months ago. Oh, I also found a SN Bigfoot from 2011 in there as well! Gonna try it tonight!

MrNic said:
This one's growing on me. I think my palate my have been compromised before. I'm getting massive piney, tropical hop aromas now, but still not much hop flavor.

Love some modus! I live about 30 minutes from the brewery. They make some really great beers there. Their decadent imperial IPA is one of my favorites.

paliessmann said:
Love some modus! I live about 30 minutes from the brewery. They make some really great beers there. Their decadent imperial IPA is one of my favorites.

I love MH too though we can't get it here. It's still hard for me to understand how good can beer can be these days but I'd love to get the recipe for this.

Large Rock Brewing (my own) Linesider IPA. Big IBU's but not over the top. The malt brings up the rear quite nicely and really balances the palate.

THis is number 3 and I am going to a homebrew tasting at the LHBS. Wifey will be piloting tonight.

P3051004.jpg

dirtybasementbrew said:
Thats a great poor where ever you are at!!!! All you need now is nukes key. All his awesome pics has me looking for a staple item for my shots.

Troegs should use his NN shot on their marketing front, haha. Great pic

Boy did I mess up. Who packs the car with a bunch of great beer for a trip but dont pack a proper beer glass? THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!! So yea... I am representing Bass Pro during my stay here. --SIDEBAR-- The store here on base has a pretty decent selection for being on base. Duvel, some Boulevard brewing stuff, chimay, DFH stuff, and some others I cant think of.

Avery OJA.jpg

Small sample of my rye IPA to check carbonation. Probably better to call it a IIPA at 8.2%abv and around 80ibu. firm bitterness with loads of hop aroma and flavor and just enough malt backbone. Lots of rye and Columbus in this one. This keg don't stand a chance once it's fully carbed

SFGiantsFan925 said:
Not to speak for him, but I have had it before, and its just okay. I dont think it was worth the money. Very different. I have not bought another one if that helps haha.

My thoughts too.

Right now drinking some of my rice wine.

image-3830015041.jpg

Latest posts

Back