Happy New Year!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This was my first full year brewing, and I want to thank all of you for helping me become a better home brewer...I've enjoyed reading all your great threads..I have learned so much from you guys and gals and I would like to express my heartfelt thanks. I've had many hobbies in my life, but this one has been so much fun...

Cheers, Brian O'Grady

HAPPY FING NEW YEAR just started brewing and the swmbo is gonna brew a batch with me on newyears day schould be fun hope you all had a safe and happy holiday season :mug:

Also would like to wish a happy new years to all of the regulars. While my post count doesn't reflect it, I hit HBT 10+ times a day, and I never would have started brewing if it wasn't for an active community like this.

Hope to be seeing you all around.

Happy New Year in this thread too. Good luck to all of you and I wish you all the best.

vhappyt new years.

hbt is now blocked at my work.l so no more posting from the works. just after intoxitating beverages.

I thin I should only post in this forum from now on...s

Latest posts

Back