Andrew Dice reality show?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pumbaa said:
yeah I watched an episode or 2 and it just makes me feel sorry for my former idol
Your avatar is "Buddy Jesus"?
Catholicism WOW!

BTW - Dice sucked (IMHO) when he was young.

I havent seen it yet, but I have the cd 'face down ass up' from 2000 and its awesomely funny. I had forgotten about him untill someone turned me onto that cd, He's still got whatever he had back in the day. (besides herpes)

Now Ford Fairlane sucks, I agree.

But his standup is timeless. (albeit racist, ignorant, and stupid, but timeless nonetheless)

Ivan Lendl said:
Holy friggin crap!
Maybe its because Im from Jersey, but man this show will have to rock!

If by "rock" you mean so embarrassingly bad it might be worth watching once in a while as a goof, then I agree.

Seriously, that guy hasn't been funny FOREVER.

Dice is funny but I think a rated PG cable show Dice would blow. He just would not be the same if every other word was not a four letter one.

Buddy_Christ.jpg

The Buddy Christ. Now that's not the sanctioned term we're using for the symbol, just something we've been kicking around the office, but look at it. Doesn't it... pop? Buddy Christ...

Dice used to be funny, but now his routine is very aged.

We were watching a little bit of the show last night (only a little bit, it's pretty unwatchable ;)), and I was having a helluva time thinking who Dice reminded me of... there was someone that he now seemed to be an exact clone of... but damn, who was it?

Oh YEAH!

649796333_l.jpg

Dice = Carl.

Yeah, but Carl is friggin funny!

75px-Carl.png

"Alright, I'm gonna give this "rainbow" thing another five minutes, and if it don't show up quick, then I am going down to the store and getting a hot-rod magazine. 'Cause they got the chicks with the boobs in there."

Look, I don't work my ass off for twenty hours a week so I can throw my money away, that's wasteful! These bills are strictly for me to kiss...and slip in some stripper's underwear, so come on!

Back