What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might give it a shot. I'm torn between doing a DIPA or a Two Hearted "clone".

EDIT: you put a pound of straight up sugar in there? It doesn't taste like gasoline?

No, if anything it balances the fullness that 1450 imparts.. still tastes like I used almost a pound of flaked oats without any other adjuncts. Might make it a little too dry if using 1056/S05

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408496775.649945.jpg

About to settle in for Sharknado 2.
I had Stone's "Imperial Russian Stout" during Sharknado 1.

I guess I'm that predictable.

Another dark horse Apollo smash series ipa. Was told cascade by the bartender pouring the first, and thankfully the other told me what it was when getting a refill.

Deschutes Foray Belgian IPA..

I've only had one or two other belgian ipas, but this one is delicious. Peppery/lemon-y aroma, and a flavor that's different than the aroma but equally as pleasant- well balanced and just works well.

20140819_185658.jpg

I just bottled a batch of Orchard Breezin' Acai Raspberry Rapture and it came to 29.75 750ml bottles. I am currently sampling from the 0.75 of a bottle. Not bad, not bad at all. I added 3lbs of table sugar to the kit to hit around 10% ABV.

I make these mist wines for my wife but by the time a batch is gone I've probably drank as much of it as she has.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408500811.039746.jpg St Arnold Endeavor. Need one more bottle to bottle my "Accidental Imperial Stone Enjoy By" clone for tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Kept this one cellared for awhile waiting to open it today. What I consider the best porter period. Foothills BBL Peoples Porter, just so gooooood! Thanks a million Hello!!

1408508209699.jpg

Cream of 3 Crops. I split the batch. first half, straight up. The second half, I added 5 pounds of frozen peaches. The peach is there if you use your imagination... Oh well, it is still good beer.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back