Denver 1/9 to 1/11 where to go

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I was scoping out Falling Rock, Wynkoop or Great Divide taproom. I can only do so much drinking since I'm driving so where should I burn it up?

I don't want to go too far from Lakewood but what's good? I'm on my way over to Mile High liquors to see about some hard to find bottles to send home.

Great Divide is my fav... Avery #2.

With your limited time, if you can only visit one place, Great Divide, IMO.

+1 for great divide if you want some good denver brew (in love with their oak aged yeti), falling rock has probably the best selection (their motto is "no crap on tap") 75 taps plus bottles. you might also look into dry dock brewing in aurora
Tap Room « Dry Dock Brewing Company
haven't been there yet but have heard good things, plus they have some gabf credibility.

b

the week before gabf, falling rock host the tapping party for beerfest, a lot of special brews are poured that week. they do alright.

great divide is my personal favorite and go to. But it might just be because it is walking distance to my place. Cant beat 3 dollar beers during happy hour either. Another important note is that they now have food trucks there every single day the week.

Did you find anything nice at mile high liquors? Never been there.

On your way back to Lakewood, try renegade or strange brewing.

If you head North, then Left Hand and/or Tasty Weasel (Oskar Blues taproom) in Longmont...PM me and I'll buy you a pint (bit far from Lakewood, though...)

Latest posts

Back