Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you guys even talking about? There aren't any football games of note this weekend.

Really? TMDTOTM going undefeated with the GOAT coming back isn't a worthy game? They're practically wrapping up their division four weeks into the season.

And that's not "of note"? LOL. You're adorable

Really? TMDTOTM going undefeated with the GOAT coming back isn't a worthy game? They're practically wrapping up their division four weeks into the season.

And that's not "of note"? LOL. You're adorable

Er, Cape. Did your pre teen daughter get your login and start texting?

OMG TMDTOTM is GOAT LOL. BMS, ADIDAS!
MBS GTG

PKU

635581525453589015-DAVID-TYREE.JPG

So amazing.

Gotta say the Pats looked awful in all phases today, from Jones repeated acts of kick-off reception stupidity to open the game to the O-line getting rolled way too often to the secondary playing way too damned soft through The Ghost kicking faders.

Totally FUBAR.

BUT...if someone had asked me if I'd be happy going 3-1 while Brady was on vacation, I'd have said **** YEAH!!

Cheers! (":goat: Returns Monday Morning Sharp. Film At Eleven.")

Gotta say the Pats looked awful in all phases today, from Jones repeated acts of kick-off reception stupidity to open the game to the O-line getting rolled way too often to the secondary playing way too damned soft through The Ghost kicking faders.

Totally FUBAR.

BUT...if someone had asked me if I'd be happy going 3-1 while Brady was on vacation, I'd have said **** YEAH!!

Cheers! (":goat: Returns Monday Morning Sharp. Film At Eleven.")

What "film"? If he's returning Monday, why would there be film? Why do you have to be such a dork?

What "film"? If he's returning Monday, why would there be film? Why do you have to be such a dork?

Dude, seriously, what's with your stalking thing?
Try not being a ****ing weirdo for awhile...

Cheers! :confused:

[edit] The sports media will be all over The Return Of Brady tomorrow.
There will be film, guaranteed...

Dude, seriously, what's with your stalking thing?

Try not being a ****ing weirdo for awhile...

Cheers! :confused:

Oh man, blow-out boy is ready to pop.

Stop posting dumb stuff and I'll stop calling you out on it.

(Blow-Out Boy Has Blow-Out. Film at Eleven.)

Man, even though I'm making fun of you, that is so dumb it's hard to even type....

See, that was one problem right there: they didn't dress a cheerleader.

btw, I'm not looking for an editor - and if I was, it'd certainly be someone with actual skills.
Frankly I'm surprised you have the time, what with pimping out your mom and fighting off the rats in your basement bedroom...

Cheers (yeah, you're living life large, moto ;))

Oooooph. Whatta turd they laid. Even with a third string back up I assumed they would win. Brutal. They looked horrible on offense, defense, special teams, and coaching.

Mehhh. Get the clunker out of the system.

GOAT is back and the Super Bowl run can start this week.

I wonder what the line will be on the Cleveland game

GD I was so pissed that the Lions lost to the friggin BEARS and sit at the bottom of the NFC North alongside them.

Then I saw the Pats/Bills score and I was happy once again.

Latest posts

Back