Big Brew In Salina May 5th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swifty

Reaction score
Our brew club will be having our big brew on the 5th of May and you all are invited. This will be the first one I'll attend so I don't have a lot of to offer in the way of experience but, it's brewing beer so.... I do know that the guys like to meet other brewers and share their brews with them. Bring one of yours if you'd like some feedback.

I'll post more details as they materialize but, get it on the calender now if your wife is anything like mine!

You can always erase it later.

Swifty

Would love to come but that's daughter's 7th birthday...probably not too appropriate! Keep us updated, I'll try to hit the next one :mug:

Alright! The brew is on and it's in oxbow park here in Salina. The brew club is taking a small donation (5 for 1 person, 10 for the family). Come on out n enjoy a beer or two and good company!

I think this went well.. Hopefully we can get a few more of the good people from this board out to the nextone.. no pressure ; hell, I probably wouldn't travel too far either just because I'm lazy but whatever..

You guys feel free to drop on by n have a beer with us at any of our monthly meetings (first Thursdayof the month 7:00pm).

Swifty

Back