What am I forgetting?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MashStirBrew

Reaction score
I am ordering thishttp://www.midwestsupplies.com/products/ProdByID.aspx?ProdID=7739 this week. I am also ordering some extra gaskets and keg lube. Are there any other items that I need that will make cleaning the kegs/beer line easier? Any brushes or special cleaners/ sanitizers? I use oxy clean to clean and onestep and/or iodophore for sanitizing. I don't want to have to order something for a buck and spend ten to ship it, if I can help it. So anything you guys could recommend would be appreciated. I cannot wait to toss my bottle collection!!!

I did search through the info in the sticky but did not really come up with anything other than the main components.

PBW is a great cleaner for the kegs. Even if they have been reconditioned I soak them with PBW for at least 24 hours. Helps get the soda smell out of them.

They do sell tube brushes for cleaning the dip tubes as well that you might want to get.

Latest posts

Back