What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 232045

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am laughing my ass off at that. I am not a Bama fan. It's just funny when I say ROLL DAMN TIDE out loud.

I'm still hardcore.......HUSKIES!

article-1373496-0B7BEBEF00000578-678_634x419.jpg

No I was thinking you would make an exception in that case.

No, I'd take you on a nature walk where I grew up (bring your gun with you). Then go downtown so you can see what hipster-life is all about in southern Manhattan. Then back to good ole Connecticut to get smacked and brew in the process. If I have Gandhi, that's just a bonus. No waiting in line for me.

No, I'd take you on a nature walk where I grew up (bring your gun with you). Then go downtown so you can see what hipster-life is all about in southern Manhattan. Then back to good ole Connecticut to get smacked and brew in the process. If I have Gandhi, that's just a bonus. No waiting in line for me.

Nature walk? Don't you have video gsmes?

Nature walk? Don't you have video gsmes?

8-bit Nintendo. Bring it. Tecmo all day.

Time for more beer. God damn, how am I going to get this beer into the primary

Called the lhbs to see if by some chance I left my brew log there on Saturday since I couldn't find it yesterday, and sure enough I left it on the counter there. Yippee! At least it's not gone.

Cherry coke after lunch.

Talk to me, mannnn. Welcome to New York City. You can blame my old Earth!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414431384.544452.jpg

Where the **** is my boy @coldcrash??????????????????????????????????????????

Hey, I'm not hating. MSU just can't seal the deal. Syracuse is worse. :D

HB cascade pale ale.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414433266.445240.jpg

Killed two beers near my cup of beer in the garage. One just stung me near my ****ing collarbone!! **** you! I hate brewing.

I saw a bee Fly into the boil and now I can't find it. ****! I've killed around 12 already trying to eat me alive while I boil in the garage.

Another.

Slightly Stoopid. I'm done.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414434838.093606.jpg

By the way, this worked for me. But I don't recommend trying this while you're ****ed up. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414434868.794284.jpg

Cuh we don't need no cocaine
We don't need no ecstasy
To ruin our brains
Only one thing sets us free
Frees our pain

Smacked.

First water of the day.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414438618.857329.jpg

Bee sting still hurts. ****.

Brewed my fresh frozen vac sealed plus dried leaf partial mash 3 gallon experiment...went smoothly and nailed my numbers. It's going to be an American Amber using White Labs East Coast Ale yeast. So far, it looks promising for a partial mash/DME brew. Also tried a sample of my Scottish Samhain Pumpkin Ale...11 days in the bottle. O...M...G. That s**t is floccin' a-MAZE-ing!!! And that was at room temperature! A little more carb wouldn't hurt, so another couple weeks and it'll be better than sex...and more easily obtainable! (Rest of the sample got recapped and put in fridge for tonight!)

Currently on Coke Zero.

Not sure which one j should pick.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414443939.613412.jpg

I successfully navigated the gauntlet and got my primary into the basement.

Hit my numbers spot-on. Water. Going to start a fire somewhere.

Like my third London Porter. If the rest of the poker party doesn't get here soon I'm gonna be ####ed

Pull of my mild.

Psych.

HB Air Pun

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414449764.214063.jpg

Which one of you mother****ers are coming in second?

Latest posts

Back