Why Didn't I Think Of This?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Up 'til now, if you wanted to walk or run down the street, you'd have to actually walk or run on the street and get your shoes all dusty and stuff. Man, eff that. Now, with the Speedfit Treadmobil, you can walk/run down the street and never have to go through the grueling rigmarole of actually walking/running on the ground. Man, how come I didn't think of this!?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUuwEq98ByM]YouTube - Alex Astilean - SPEEDFIT - Treadmobil[/ame]

I have something similar to that.

It's called a bicycle!! Way cooler than that thing! :) I can just see getting passed by a geriatric speed walker.

Yeah, and with those fat tires the rolling resistance is way high... get some thinner, firm compound tires and it'll take less effort.

Oh, wait, I guess that's the point ;)

Man, I could have used that a few minutes ago. I slipped twice on my run on the carcasses of worms who, for reasons unknown, end up in the street after a rain to commit mass suicide.

Man, I could have used that a few minutes ago. I slipped twice on my run on the carcasses of worms who, for reasons unknown, end up in the street after a rain to commit mass suicide.

Hey man! Like, no one is more important than the earthworm! Why do you hate the planet so much man!? You need to go hug a tree and feel the force of the planet. You need to, like, make amends for your murderous tendancies man!

Hey man! Like, no one is more important than the earthworm! Why do you hate the planet so much man!? You need to go hug a tree and feel the force of the planet. You need to, like, make amends for your murderous tendancies man!
I didn't kill 'em. They were already dead, thus the word carcasses. And I almost did hug a tree on one of those slips.

Of course, with that machine I could kill much wildlife with those tires. Squirrels would have no chance.:)

But I still think this is the coolest of all. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVrlA3-f29g&feature=related]YouTube - Jean-Yves Blondeau aka Rollerman - Extreme[/ame]

At least it could be all-weather or something. Next you'll see on Wide World of Sports you'll have races with them. :) What happens if you end up going downhill? Bail out :D

Dude, I want a rollerman suit.... Wait, where are the brakes!?!?!? Still fu!*ing awesome I want three!

They should really have a roller tread with gearing ratios... That might be cool...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQogGczfaE]YouTube - Rollerman[/ame]

Check out rollerman pass the motorcycle going downhill! He has balls made of titanium alloy!

Check out rollerman pass the motorcycle going downhill! He has balls made of titanium alloy!

DUDE! NFW! I was counting the motorcycles, cars, and bicyclist going the other way disappointed he didn't pass some one... Then he passes a motorcycle!?!?

I thought me and my buddies were stupid with are UBW we started.. Ultimate Big Wheels. Let's just say, big wheels from a yard sale - 5 dollars. Tearing the seat off it and going down a big steep road, hard plastic wheels humming, and bailing before you hit the busy road at the bottom T intersection - priceless.

And don't forget- aluminum foil - 3 dollars. Glowsticks/rings - 12 dollars. Pimping your big wheel and doing it drunk when it's pitch black - Stupid? nah... that's just boys having fun ;)

rollerman = damaged "junk" and never having kids

I can't imagine what happens if he accidentally goes over a speed bump at mach 2

You put a nice little roof on the rolling treadmill and imagine, you never have to take your morning jog in the rain or snow.

Back