What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388955513.445217.jpg
Mmmmmmmmm!

Ditto this. I also huff my hops before tossing em in the kettle. Drinking some Mtn Dew now and will be dipping into some good beer in a little bit

I do that too. After I've put my nose in the bag and sniffed about a million times, I'm surprised that they still have any aroma left to contribute to the beer. :D

Drinking hot peppermint tea sweetened with honey and dreaming about brewing. I need to get a brew day in soon.

had 2 Myrcenary's last night. the other 2 are for tomorrow night. just got back from the cities about an hour ago. had to stop into NB & pick up the Johnson temp controller my wife got me for my B-Day. my wife is floccin' awesome! having a Surly Furious now.:rockin:

Same here. I would have brewed today had my order arrived ... stupid snow. :(

I have two brews I need to do that I've had to hold off on until I had time. I need to re-brew my HopSMAC IIPA and do a new recipe, Sauvin Blanc, a Nelson Sauvin IPA. I have all the hops for these two, just need the grain and an open day to brew them.

2nd pour of creme brulee while icing my knee. Putting curtains up in my son's room and cracked my knee on the windowsill while getting down. Plus SWMBO and the little man laughed their asses off when I did it. At least I get a chance to relax and enjoy my beer and watch football :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

I can just imagine you (sight unseen) dressed up in a kilt, Civil War jacket, high tops, and a bandana you could fit a VCR in doing that funny Axel Rose swaying thing. thank you, Night Train, for ruining my mental image of Remmy.

Bottoms up! Ready to crash and burn! I never learn!

What's it take to get that in the Midwest :D just got a chance to try it lately. One is not enough :mug: although I tried some on the wings of armegadon by dc Braun and thought it almost blew it outta the water

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Man... this stuff will put hair on your scrote or whatever you're packing! Pours like tar, really low carbonation, super-thin, dark brown head. Aroma is roasted malt and coffee with a hint of hops. Tastes similar - big roasty malt profile, a little chocolate, coffee, and an almost "implied" smokiness. Finishes with a lingering hop bitterness and a belly-warming effect from the 10.5% ABV. Go get you some!

IMG_2444[1].jpg

Nope. I've had a few furious, an over rated and this cynic. I have a SeVIIn in the basement that I was told could use some aging.

I'd love to get my hands on anything they make.

I haven't seen the SeVIIn anywhere yet. if you haven't had either of the Bender's yet, the Coffee Bender will ruin you on the regular Bender.

Back