What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh this is good. Especially with homemade soft pretzels.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410308884.019868.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm going to go polish off my growler from Friday and sniff it with only my right nostril. My tears will be rolling off my left nostril.

Remmy, can Ridire get a tiger uppercut to review on YouTube while in facepaint? That would be awesome, and he could sniff it with one nostril and talk about how fruity and piney and blah blah blah :D
It's grrrrrrrrreat!

If he promises to do a *****ebaggish review with my home brew, consider it a done deal!

I'll need one of you youtube posters to teach me how to post a video. I have some 4 y/o BL my in-laws left here I need to review with 18 kinds of asshattery.

Please do this! Not much help doing this though, killing this liter.

What you should do is repeat his entire review verbatim (including mannerisms) and post it as a video response to his video.

Bonus points if you're clearly drinking a BMC, instead of whatever the review is about, but pretend it's the same.

Hickory.

I don't know which would be funnier; video in full tiger makeup or impersonating that *****er while drinkin a cold Budweiser beer

I vote for *****ing up an ice cold Budweiser in a tulip glass, so you can get a proper single nostril nose on it, because it is after all " the King of beers"

Latest posts

Back