What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee.

Finally getting over a 5-6 day intense cold.. one of the worst I've had in a long long time. Couldn't smell, taste, felt like my head was in a vice.

It's been 5 days, beer better watch the **** out tonight

Coffee.

Finally getting over a 5-6 day intense cold.. one of the worst I've had in a long long time. Couldn't smell, taste, felt like my head was in a vice.

It's been 5 days, beer better watch the **** out tonight

accompanied by a burning chest cough? eye balls felt like they were gonna pop out? not nauseous but no appetite? I just got over that one. still have a little cough, but not bad. at least enjoying beer is back on the menu!

more quaffii here. waiting on the in-laws for our son's B-Day.

Quaffi...I think the whole country is getting smacked with flu, strep and various viral critters... just about everybody in my extended family has had something in the last two weeks. I've had a sporadic nasal thing off and on since Thanksgiving...woke me up at 5 this morning. Kept me up until 8 and then I crashed again until 10:30. Kids go back to school tomorrow and I get to start some interior painting. Fun. More caffeine....

accompanied by a burning chest cough? eye balls felt like they were gonna pop out? not nauseous but no appetite? I just got over that one. still have a little cough, but not bad. at least enjoying beer is back on the menu!

more quaffii here. waiting on the in-laws for our son's B-Day.

Ah yes, that's the one. It's good to feel somewhat normal again.. unfortunately now swmbo is getting it.

Well tried my cherry chocolate wheat beer and the second I cracked one it sorta spewed out everywhere. Tried another and the same. Went back to my notes and I think when I added the priming sugar I didn't compensate for the cherry concentrate I was also adding. Still drinking it and luckily their not exploding :)

Well tried my cherry chocolate wheat beer and the second I cracked one it sorta spewed out everywhere. Tried another and the same. Went back to my notes and I think when I added the priming sugar I didn't compensate for the cherry concentrate I was also adding. Still drinking it and luckily their not exploding :)

That's just the awesomeness trying to escape.

Just starting a Trappist Achel and with 1 pint of Guiness and 2 pints of Bitter behind me starting to feel a little smacked.

Saint Sylvestre 3 Monts Classic Golden Ale.

20150104_145342[1].jpg

I only have a two tap right now but about to build a 5/6 tap kezzer. Including a nitro and possible a beer engine. Now that will be a problem

That's what I'm building. 6 taps. Two tanks. Two manifolds.

this man's going proper today!

unrelated: you wear braces? if so, where you get yours? local or interwebs?

I've got braces. A few pairs. Don't wear em too often. I got one from that kickass shop in NYC that's since closed, and for whatever reason the name escapes me. Don't recall where I got the others.

Edit: 99x. That was the place. I kept thinking P90X but knew that wasn't right.

Having a HB Ris at room temp. nom too bah'd. was a little worried about it carbing. was a little late, but it arrived. having pork roast with it ... :D

I've got braces. A few pairs. Don't wear em too often. I got one from that kickass shop in NYC that's since closed, and for whatever reason the name escapes me. Don't recall where I got the others.

I used to find 1/2" a dime a dozen. now it's like trying to pull a badger's teeth. seems like every crap hole has seat belts only. found some on Amazon though.

I used to find 1/2" a dime a dozen. now it's like trying to pull a badger's teeth. seems like every crap hole has seat belts only. found some on Amazon though.

I've bought some stuff from Newbury Comics out of Boston via the interwebz before. They used to (maybe still do) carry a bunch of stuff on Amazon. Including the Ben Sherman harrington jacket I love so much.

I've bought some stuff from Newbury Comics out of Boston via the interwebz before. They used to (maybe still do) carry a bunch of stuff on Amazon. Including the Ben Sherman harrington jacket I love so much.

nice! my brother loves his Sherman gear almost as much as beer. ain't much looks decent on me. I have 1 Perry looks decent, but mostly stick with jeans & T-shirts.

back on topic: nursing this Nuclear Winter. I'm thinking a Dirty Bastard is next.

nice! my brother loves his Sherman gear almost as much as beer. ain't much looks decent on me. I have 1 Perry looks decent, but mostly stick with jeans & T-shirts.

back on topic: nursing this Nuclear Winter. I'm thinking a Dirty Bastard is next.

If I'm lounging around the house or running tedious errands it's jeans and a t shirt. When I'm going out proper, it's the Ben Sherman button up, sta-prest or Dickies, and the harrington, or if it's really cold I've got a nice fuzzy suede coat in proper Suedehead style.

Wish I could afford more. But you either pay high price for the good stuff or you get a sh*** knockoff.

Back