What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What yeast did you use?

You don't even wanna know. Lol. It's all types of against all rules. I'm shocked it's not horrible tbh. I used bread yeast and bought juice. Added aj concentrate and prayed basically. Next time it'll be done right. Despite reading about horrible flavors from the yeast I don't have that at all.

wow. you buttholes can drink. I din't even try to catch up! hahahaha!!! y'all win this sloppy saturday.

had a Coffee Bender and more Celebration. I'm out! Pea Soup, suckas!

My first Pliny
GEDC0467.jpg
Delicious

where the floocc is ol remmers? what the floccc, son? peter out? 2 am where you are? having some Barenjager with a side of water. then I'm gonna go hunt down a badger an poop on it. I might even fart in a racoon's face.

Water. Need coffee but can't find the little grinder. Wondering if a rolling pin would work... Not that my head could handle any loud noises.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just finished a Summer Shandy.... unimpressed had a musty taste to it.
and a Third Stone Brown. OK some coffee notes which is good for 7am . Other than that kind of lacking any flavor or bitterness.
Finished by 7 and made the wife breakfast. Turkey day around here because the oldest has to return to unit on thanksgiving and this is the only day everyone can get together.

How did it turn out?

Way too sweet. I followed the recipe exactly and somehow I ended up with an fg of 1.027. I tastes really good, but it probably isn't a clone. It's hard to say without a side by side once it's carbed.

Way too sweet. I followed the recipe exactly and somehow I ended up with an fg of 1.027. I tastes really good, but it probably isn't a clone. It's hard to say without a side by side once it's carbed.
That's a bummer. I may try it one day.
Coffee. I'm sore as hell from all the raking.

Sucks man. You don't own a blower?

Coffee.

We should all take it easy drinking on Sundays. Have some respect.

Back