What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a pull of my apple jack.
Freeze distilled 1-1/2 gallons of cider got about 1/2 gallon out of that and placed it back into the deep freeze. Just looked at it this morning and .....wow! You know it is pure alcohol coming out when it has been freezing for 48 hours. A shot of that in the morning was very refreshing. Ice cold in the mouth and throat but instantly warms the rest Of the way down. I think I'll try mixing it now with some cinnamon to create some sort of "jacked apple pie."

Finishing up coffee...thinking about running into Raleigh with a shopping list for a batch of Stout. Also need a propane refill and about 8 bags of ice. Shopping later. Brewing tomorrow morning.

Coffee, letting breakfast before I head to the gym. Went easy last night, whisky is calling my name tonight..

As is my fridge. Bud light is in the cooler outside.
View attachment 243087

Ugly sweater party starts in 7.5 hours.
Debating which beer to start my birthday drinking, so just on water for now.

Happy birthday!

I just picked up a four pack of BC BS on a shelf!

Nice! All I got was a 4 pack for like $26? Damn limits. Woulda bought it all that day!

Finishing a bottle of texas twang and playing some ps2 with the little man. He didn't want to go to the movies with the girls so we get some dude time :D

Attachments

• 1419103341863.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 80
I love that beer.

I just grabbed one of your brews and am currently walking into the woods to go drink it and shoot at random things. If I could just get up into the tree stand today. :D

Definitely good I'm currently drinking the second bottle Nuke sent me.

Still got 5 cans of " Brew Free or Die" IPA from 21st amendment in the fridge for later. Definitly has a better balance against the sweet-tart like centennial in this one.

Just realized my wife's uncle who I enjoy drinking with won't be here this year. But her other uncle, also a good guy, started brewing this fall. Maybe I'll offer him a HB.

Back