What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd cup of coffee. Up until 4 am last night working on wedding stuff with the fiancé. Awesome after walking in the door after a 4 hr flight home.

Vanilla Coke at home sick. Could barely get out of bed this morning. I hope this crap is gone by Monday. I'm brewing either way, though.

Early morning drinking at whip in in austin.

ForumRunner_20130830_100832.png

Vanilla Coke at home sick. Could barely get out of bed this morning. I hope this crap is gone by Monday. I'm brewing either way, though.

I have disregarded your last comment. But I do hope you feel better. Yinz need to get your brew on!!:rockin:

Having a 32oz. water before I start drinking some brews. Currently brewing a Tripel with Channel66's concoction for a yeast. Excited for this.

tyzippers said:
I have disregarded your last comment. But I do hope you feel better. Yinz need to get your brew on!!:rockin:

Thanks man.
I definitely need to brew. It's been too long. On monday I'm doing a Scottish Ale (my recipe). Should be around 3.7% ABV. I decided to do a "session" beer since most of my beers are 7% and above. The second brew will be the AHS Sour Ginger Peach Ale. That's the only recipe kit I've ever bought. It sounded interesting and they were offering free shipping, so I went for it. I'm looking forward to brewing it and seeing how it turns out.

Working from home means my red ale with lunch.

Also picked these up at the bottle shop. Celebrating some good raise/bonus news for the coming year.

image-3681734455.jpg

I want to try that reserva one of these days

Haven't had it yet either. I was surprised to see how many there still were on the shelf at that shop. First time I've seen the other two there tho.

You have any unspoken-for Atrial Rubicites? Fat chance, I know.

Haven't had it yet either. I was surprised to see how many there still were on the shelf at that shop. First time I've seen the other two there tho.

You have any unspoken-for Atrial Rubicites? Fat chance, I know.

I wish so i can trade. They limited the amount for them. Plus my friend backed out so I getting less than planned. I few other people wanted it but I do not have enough to share to all. Yall can haggle over a bottle but I do not want to do that to yall. I will have one bottle I can let go. Its between you, nizzle, coldcrash, and westlyS. Lets get ready to rumble! Lol

I wish so i can trade. They limited the amount for them. Plus my friend backed out so I getting less than planned. I few other people wanted it but I do not have enough to share to all. Yall can haggle over a bottle but I do not want to do that to yall. I will have one bottle I can let go. Its between you, nizzle, coldcrash, and westlyS. Lets get ready to rumble! Lol

Heck, I don't want to rumble with those fookers, haha. I'm supposed to be 'saving' for my 'wedding' anyway, so probably not a great time to get started trading anyway.

Trading can get rather expensive quickly. I do not trade too often but I want to.

No kidding! I just got done with putting together a trade that took almost 2 months to gather everything! I think it's going to be worth it in the end because someone is going to get some gooood fookin beer! Of course I have to throw in some crap too, just to keep it real. Know what I mean? ;)

DisturbdChemist said:
Trading can get rather expensive quickly. I do not trade too often but I want to.

Yes shipping can get expensive. That's why you should trade the extra Atrial Rubicite with me. Person to person=free
Shipping trade=not free
:D

Channel66 said:
Thinking about the lil sumpin wild in my mini fridge at the lab. Thinking I might tear into it before long.

Smack it.

Thanks for the yeast. Starting out at 1.082. Can't wait to see it in action tomorrow morning.

Remmy said:
Having my home brew pumpkin ale after 1.5 weeks of bottling it. Turned out very good.

Nice color looks a little undercarbed maybe? After 12-13 days though that is understandable though.

Just asking because of the pic. How is the carbonation?

NIZZLE said:
ya but hes already shipping to me so might as well make it worth it:fro:

Careful...you might not actually get the beer I bought for you. I might just drink it, whiz in the empty bottle, and recap it. ;)

Latest posts

Back