Temecula Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin8425

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am buying a house in Temecula and am looking for any local homebrew activities. Are there any LHB stores or clubs in the area?
Thanks,
Justin

Well, MoreBeer has a location in Riverside. Not real close, but not impossibly far either.

1506 Columbia Ave Suite 12
Riverside, CA 92507
Phone: 951-779-9971
Fax: 951-779-9972
Mon - Fri 10am to 6pm
Sat 10am to 4pm (Closed Sunday)

This is an old thread! Surprised nobody has mention Murrieta Homebrew Emporium...

Hell, maybe it didn't even exist when the OP was posted!

hoping to revive this thread as i am looking for local brewers that still live and brew in the area...

My sis works at Wiens (great wine, OK beer). Refuge is great, Falbrook brewing is pretty cool. I am sure they could hook you up with the local homebrew scene.

Murrieta Homebrew Emporium is a good one. It's at the very back of a set of industrial buildings on Sky Canyon Drive, east of Winchester Rd and north of Murrieta Hot Springs Rd. I've told Jim (the owner) that he should give a free beer as a prize to new customers just for managing to find the place....:)

There's another one I can't remember the name of, a block south of the DMV office on Diaz Rd. It also has a good selection and friendly people, although it seems to me the prices are higher. But it's open on Mondays, and Jim isn't.

One of our homes is in Murrieta, and it's the one my wife likes to hang out at. But I work in Blythe, and do my brewing there when I'm off work but don't have enough time to make it home.

Murrieta Homebrew Emporium is a good one. It's at the very back of a set of industrial buildings on Sky Canyon Drive, east of Winchester Rd and north of Murrieta Hot Springs Rd. I've told Jim (the owner) that he should give a free beer as a prize to new customers just for managing to find the place....:)

There's another one I can't remember the name of, a block south of the DMV office on Diaz Rd. It also has a good selection and friendly people, although it seems to me the prices are higher. But it's open on Mondays, and Jim isn't.

One of our homes is in Murrieta, and it's the one my wife likes to hang out at. But I work in Blythe, and do my brewing there when I'm off work but don't have enough time to make it home.

Your homes are in Blythe and Murrieta? You must have done something terrible in your former life to have homes in Blythe and Murrieta in this life.

Your homes are in Blythe and Murrieta? You must have done something terrible in your former life to have homes in Blythe and Murrieta in this life.

Nope. Our homes are in Murrieta and Homeland. The Murrieta home is in a nice area, but I go nuts in the middle of town; I can't do anything without disturbing the neighbors.

Homeland isn't exactly a swank community, but we have 1 1/2 acres there and I have room to breathe. I can build things, work on cars, etc.

But I work in Blythe, and keep a motorhome there. I can do that because I work 12-hour shifts, so I only work 14 days out of every 28. I'm off three days, one day, three days and a solid week, each four-week cycle.

My sis works at Wiens (great wine, OK beer). Refuge is great, Falbrook brewing is pretty cool. I am sure they could hook you up with the local homebrew scene.

I went to weins since I have moved here. The beer was in fact ehhhh....nothing memorable about it. Didnt try their wine though. I rarely make it out of work on time to join a homebrew club and go to their meetings, so just looking to hook up with other people to possibly brew with or do local swaps with.

Yes i had gone to quite a few hb stores looking for one that i liked. Murrieta HB emporium is the one i liked the best, but i agree it is a PITA to find the first time! I would bet he would get a ton more business if he was easier to find! the one near the DMV is Weins...i wasnt overly impressed with their customer service. i asked about some products and he gave me their catalog to read. however it didnt even have the equipment i was asking about in it.

Back