What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2927267021.jpg

nukebrewer said:
It wasn't too crazy. There were about 50 people on our 1000 tour and they all seemed fairly normal. From where you are the tour by itself isn't worth it, but there's a $hit ton of other stuff to do in Boston.

We also had an Independence IPA at the tour and now we're at Doyle's having Boston Brick Red for the free glass.

Go to the Publick House in Brookline for dinner and get the Mac and cheese. Thank me later.

Smash it Remmy!

I will, once it gets cold. I didn't make it down to Two Roads yesterday when they began having this beer on tap. I was gonna go to NEBCO today after 4 for some Gandhi but I have a meeting at 5. :smack::smack::smack:

I have plenty of Gandhi here in cans to hold me over.

Cheers and happy Friday to everyone. :mug:

Half-Acre Daisy Cutter.

View attachment 143673

I'm kinda glad there aren't any shelf beers around here I'd buy. I could see this being a habitual purchase if available.

Daisy Cutter is a good one!

I swear it's my first beer guys. I don't know why the picture looks drunk.:D

Finishing up the boil on what I'm hoping will be my best BdG yet. I've decided from now on, I'm not making 'clean' beers unless it's a porter or something else my wife wants. My favorite beer to date was a saison I bottled with brett and lacto, so I'm going to play with that for a while. I think I gave you one Mark. 32B?

I swear it's my first beer guys. I don't know why the picture looks drunk.:D

Finishing up the boil on what I'm hoping will be my best BdG yet. I've decided from now on, I'm not making 'clean' beers unless it's a porter or something else my wife wants. My favorite beer to date was a saison I bottled with brett and lacto, so I'm going to play with that for a while. I think I gave you one Mark. 32B?

I have a "Petite Saison Lacto Brett" :)

DisturbdChemist said:
You did not tell me about the pumpking. Those should pop up everywhere though. Let me know how it is

Haha, I was working up to it. It was going to be one of those "oh by the way" texts. :D

DisturbdChemist said:
You suck.. Your not going to get your Jester King glass. I'm just going to flaunt my several in your face ;)

Nooooo!!!!:D
I'm getting that glass one way or another. Even if I have to hold one of your cats hostage. ;)

Billy-Klubb said:
about to crack open a GT's Kombucha. I really need to get off my lower crack & get a SCOBY going.

What about your upper crack? ;)

I have a "Petite Saison Lacto Brett" :)

Wow, I labeled them even. I'd forgotten that.

Last time I moved my bottling bucket using the plastic handle, I thought about how much it would suck it the handle broke. I use a smaller bucket to hold ice water and my prechiller and when I picked it up to dump it just now, the handle broke. Go figure. I'll not be using the handle on the bottling bucket again.

about to crack open a GT's Kombucha. I really need to get off my lower crack & get a SCOBY going.

It's way easier than beer, at least based on the people I know who make it. If you're still in need whenever we actually trade beers, I'll send you a scboy. Got some from a friend and my wife just made a few batches this week. So Easter 2014, it's headed your way. :D

It's way easier than beer, at least based on the people I know who make it. If you're still in need whenever we actually trade beers, I'll send you a scboy. Got some from a friend and my wife just made a few batches this week. So Easter 2014, it's headed your way. :D

that'd be awesome! I was gonna try to get one going from GT's bottles.

coldcrash said:
Pretty slick

Best part about it was I noticed when I went to go grab the cup. Perfect timing and position.

Back