• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona Coke Pin Lock kegs CHEAP!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobadays

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
*NOTE... I have no connection to the seller but I just bought 4 of these **PIN LOCK** kegs (I will convert the ones I bought) and wanted to pass this on.

This is for folks in AZ specifically Phoenix area - or willing to drive. I'm pretty sure they won't ship them.

When I left there this morning he still had 12-15 kegs left @ $5.00 each...yep Five Dollars! They are in pretty good shape, clean and were used for cold coffee so not even sticky.

I just ordered new lids $15.99 and Conversion posts for $9.99 from AIH. So total will have $31.00 per keg (plus change for shipping) Not too bad! (They come with all new O'rings)

If you don't mind that they are about an 1" bigger in circumference it's a steal.

Here is the Craigslist ad: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/for/5797351637.html

Happy Kegging!
Don
Primary #1 - Joe IPA clone
Primary #2 - Black Butte Porter clone
Kegged - APA
Bottled - Oatmeal Stout, APA, Rye IPA

It was a temptation to buy them all for sure! Someone else beat me to the 3 gallon kegs or I would have had all of them (I think there were 3-4 of those). If I lived in the city I would have bought them all but we are nearly 2 hours north of Phoenix so re-selling them would be slow and I just don't have room to store 20 kegs.

Anyone looking to start kegging in this area could just re-O'ring em and stick with the pin locks, buy a CO2 tank/guage and "Bob's you're uncle."

Good luck on the shipping...you don't know until you ask!

Happy Kegging!
Don
Primary #1 - Joe IPA clone
Primary #2 - Black Butte Porter clone
Kegged - APA
Bottled - Oatmeal Stout, APA, Rye IPA

Latest posts

Back