• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Coke Style" Pin Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have 10 used "Coke Style" pin lock corny kegs. The tops have an over pressure valve but they DO NOT have a pressure relief ring that you can lift to relieve pressure. Everything I have is ball lock and I really have no use for them. Figure $10 each plus the cost of the box & shipping. If you really need a picture let me know and I will post them or PM a picture to you.

Great price but a little too far, if you ever make it over to Berkley Springs or Martinsburg area, let me know.
:mug:

Just convert them to ball lock and get new covers with the ring pull pressure release. Roughly $10 each buying stuff in bulk on Amazon or eBay. Another idea is just rig up a pressure release valve to a pin or ball lock gas port adapter and discharge as needed to release pressure. I usually just need to release pressure if beer is excessively foamy or trying to get the cover off a pressurized keg for cleaning and reuse. Good luck. Brew on!

Just convert them to ball lock and get new covers with the ring pull pressure release. Roughly $10 each buying stuff in bulk on Amazon or eBay. Another idea is just rig up a pressure release valve to a pin or ball lock gas port adapter and discharge as needed to release pressure. I usually just need to release pressure if beer is excessively foamy or trying to get the cover off a pressurized keg for cleaning and reuse. Good luck. Brew on!

It's not that I can't convert them as I just have too many. My 5 tap is full and I have several spares cleaned and ready. Just don't see the need to have 10 extra kegs sitting around.

Four will fit in a 18x18x24 box, that's a medium moving box form Home Depot.
See what shipping is to 35978 for four of them, they should weigh ~40 pounds.

I will try and get a good quote for you in the next couple of days. Moving equipment tomorrow so will probably be Wednesday or Thursday

Back