1-Gallon Wine Recipe Testers for Upcoming Book?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaC

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I'm working on a book of homebrewing projects due out next spring and am looking for a few brave souls willing to test wine recipes. They're one-gallon batches, all with fresh or frozen fruit. The only special equipment you might need is a 2-gallon bucket for primary fermentation and a 1-gallon (or 4-liter) jug for the secondary -- all the other equipment is the same no matter what size batch you normally brew.

In exchange for your help, your name will be memorialized for eternity in the acknowledgements of the book (oh, the glory!), and I'll send you a free copy of the book.

I'm hoping to get feedback on the recipes through at least primary fermentation by the beginning of July. If you're interested, please send me a private message with your email address and we can get the party started.

Thanks!

P.S. I'm also looking for folks to test sake recipes, so let me know if you're interested in that!

Back