Hello from Tacoma Wa.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverslayer

Reaction score
Thanks to all you guys on this forum that help out us newbies. This seems like a hobby that has a lot of very outgoing, helpful, friendly people involved and I hope to someday have the knowledge and experience to help out the next generation of home brewers.

That said, I live in Tacoma Wa. I have 1 LHBS, The Beer Essentials, that seems to have some pretty good guys working there and all the supplies and ingredients that I need, so I feel pretty lucky for that. I actually went in there to buy a Guiness tap and instead bought a bunch of homebrew equipment and ingredients to brew a Guiness clone, so here I am, neck deep in a new hobby.

So I currently have Guiness that I brewed 3 weeks ago, a porter that I brewed 2 weeks ago, a Kolsch that is one week out, and ingredients for an ESB that I will brew on monday or tuesday.

I am, of course, very eager to drink them, but as luck would have it I have 3/4 of a keg of Mac & Jack to finish first, so that helps.

Anyway, thanks again to all the folks on here who post their knowledge and experience for the benefit of the rest of us.:mug:

Welcome! I was born and raised in t-town. Living in Issaquah now. Congrats on getting into the hobby - sounds like it didn't take much convincing to start!

Haven't heard of the hops club. Maybe I'll check into it the next time I'm at the LHBS. Should be soon.

Home brewing Tacoma boy here too... Near Browns Point.

There is also Larry's Brewing Supply in Kent. Very nice family ran place.

Jason

Back