What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, not right now, but last night. Frenchtown, NJ's Ship Inn. Hand pumped English IPA. Delicious!

And they had a "to go" special. A half gallon growler for $7 ($5 for just the refill). So, I'll be drinking it tonight too. :cross:

I need to get back there soon - after rugby season, of course. :D

If I plan it right, it could be a combined brew day. ;)

Sheesh, am I the only one who's going to post to this thread tonight?

dragonfly2.png

My own English IPA. This is part of the 6 pack which I kept stached away and aged for 6 months. For the most part, it taste identical compared to six months ago with a slight decrease in hop flavor and aroma.

The second or third pint of my Element 56 Pale Ale... a good brew, but I now that I'm about 1/3 of the way through the keg, I think I have some ideas on how to improve upon it. Malty. Bitter. Hoppy. Mmmm.

-Steve

Rock's Northern English Brown Ale and EdWorts Bavarian Hefeweizen. One in each hand. Got a RIS still fermenting away and hopefully in a few months I'll be sipping a few then.

I am killing the last little bit of my keg of Magic Hat #9 clone. Only problem is that I figured I had one, maybe two pints left. I am six pints in now and starting to feel a little loose.

This keg just won't die.

Oh how I hate the everlasting gobstopper keg. Been there done that. It has always been the 7+% that is hard to get rid of. It was so light when I picked the keg up, now I can't pick up the glass. Blonde Ale kit is what i'm drinking and I don't really like it but SWMBO picked it, she doesn't like it so I have to drink it. ONE GLASS at a time over the course of, what 30 days? After I choke this down, Sierra Nevada Anniversary Ale to wash the taste. If I'm up for it, Irish Red turned out tasty.

I am killing the last little bit of my keg of Magic Hat #9 clone. Only problem is that I figured I had one, maybe two pints left. I am six pints in now and starting to feel a little loose.

This keg just won't die.

Know the feeling. Tried to kill my keg of two hearted clone last weekend (felt damn near empty) and the keg won. They only seem to kick when you have a buddy over who hasn't tried that beer yet and you pull the handle with fingers crossed.

Mai Bock Homebrew, just trying to get rid of it. This is the one I like the least of anything I have brewed.

Latest posts

Back