Hello from Long Island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wintermute2

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of making my first batch of beer and figured it would be a good idea to sign up here and bask in the knowledge of the gurus. I finally got into brewing after talking about it for years when my friend gave me the Ale Pail kit for being his best man.

Cool! I went to UB for 4 years and have made several return trips to Lackawanna for work. I miss the Buffalo Brew Pub. Know the area pretty well.

I must have been suffering male mental pause when I wrote where I am from... should have read, "between Buffalo and Rochester". I'm close to Batavia. So you know a bit about Western New York? Ever been to Letchworth State Park? I have never been to the Brew House... here alot about it though.

I camped out at Letchworth once. Beautiful place. I've driven through Batavia a bunch of times and saw their awesome airshow once. The Brew Pub shouldn't be too far from you then, its on Depot Road north of the airport.

Nice! I'm sure I've seen you in A&R a few times then. They're having Das Pumpkinfest tasting this weekend.

I wouldnt be suprised!.. i might have to go, i didn't see it on the LIBeerevents page.. if you need any help brewing.. let me know.. im always down for a brew day

Back