my beer is missing :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmg95

Reaction score
so I've seen this kind of thread every once in a while involving "missing beer" and it looks like I'm a victim too I had my All-Simcoe IPA on tap for only about 10 days and to my surprise (and dismay) it's completely gone!

Same thing happened to a Blonde Ale I had on tap a couple of weeks ago. If you find those little bastard gnomes, let me know!

Damn beer sucking fairies.....

Beerfairy1.jpg

beerfairy2.jpg

May I suggest tap locks...

Or perhaps a machine gun sentry robot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5YftEAbmMQ]YouTube - South Korea's Machine Gun Sentry Robot[/ame]

at least i have my stout ready to be conditioned soon and ingredients for 2 upcoming recipes...

honestly i thought all the missing beer threads were a little embellished but alas the draw of pulling on a tap for my own brew is too much!!

Damn I have this problem too! Now that I have seen pictures of the beer sucking fairies, I will need to design a trap for sure =)

I was shifting kegs in the kegerator last night to make room for a cold crash, and the Blueberry Wheat that SWMBO is so fond of, that it seems I JUST KEGGED, was really light.

(SWMBO Gnome?)

:(

Trouble is it's not just those fricken hot beer fairies that could be at fault...any of those little mythological creatures could be at fault...The laundry Elf that always takes a tribute of one sock outta the dryer, could be a lush as well.

(I mean geez....this guy has unfettered access to our houses once a year. You ever wonder what he does the OTHER 365 days with those mad skillz he has?)

drunk-santa.jpg

:D

Trouble is it's not just those fricken hot beer fairies that could be at fault...any of those little mythological creatures could be at fault...The laundry Elf that always takes a tribute of one sock outta the dryer, could be a lush as well.

(I mean geez....this guy has unfettered access to our houses once a year. You ever wonder what he does the OTHER 365 days with those mad skillz he has?)

drunk-santa.jpg

:D

ACK! /vomit

Not cool.. NOT COOL!

You're new here..

At least a half dozen people on here had that as their AV during Christmas (none of them me)....so might as well man up and get ready for the onslaught in about 3 months.....:D

Yeah, I've seen it before.. but you follow up those nice pictures with something like that!

Latest posts

Back