Hello from Louisville, KY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foulplayer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been reading HBT nonstop for about two months. Very infromative site with many informative people. I havent needed to post much do to the fact of the SEARCH button. All of my questions have already been answered.

Currently I have have EdWort's Apfelwein fermenting away in my MrBeer. 5 gals of German Octoberfest getting ready to find a new home in a glass carboy. In bottles I have a Canadian Draft, kit came with MrBeer. Just last night I bought 2 gals of apple juice, 8 cans of concentrate and meade yeast to make 5 gals BrewFrick LPD tonight.

Im having a great time brewing I wish I would have discovered it sooner. In just over two weeks I will be making Yoopers Fat Tire Clone.:rockin:

Happy Brewing!
Danny

Welcome to the board! I used to travel to Jeffersonville, IN for work a half dozen times a year or so so I'm familiar with the other side of the river and somewhat with Louisville. Great area.

No Im not a part of any clubs. I was trying to see if there were local brew clubs but I havent had any luck finding any. What are some of the brew clubs here in Louisville?

Here's another brewer from the 'ville. Do either of you go to the gravity cask night that they have at O'Sheas the first Wednesday of every month?

Last night they had a batch of the BBC's Bourbon Barrel Stout that had been aging for two years. I think it was more whiskey than beer but it was still really good. :drunk:

Back