• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Pin lock kegs in orlando

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flsurfdog

Reaction score
Selling 3 pin lock kegs. 70 each, but that includes fittings so it should be cheaper than most of what I'm seeing online.

All 3 kegs hold pressure without leaks and are very clean. Haven't had any infection problems with my home brew. Sad to be downsizing, but we're moving to NC and getting a smaller place.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Been in and out of town since we're moving soon. $120 for all 3 is pretty low I think.

Three used kegs and fittings on Northernbrewer comes to $215.91 ($232.70 wtih taxes). That also doesn't count shipping.

Adventures in homebrew has brand new corneys for 75 before shipping. And I've never paid more than 40-50 a piece for used ones. What all fittings are included and does the cost include shipping?

Back