• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stickers....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nastee_brew

Reaction score
I know this is a complete robbery of another post, but i'm also looking for stickers or anything to cover a beer fridge. Anything beer, and homebrew related would be appreciated. Stickers, magnets, or anything else you thinkg a homebrew fridge should have. I live in NW Ohio and looking for some help. Thanks ahead of time.

I know this is a complete robbery of another post, but i'm also looking for stickers or anything to cover a beer fridge. Anything beer, and homebrew related would be appreciated. Stickers, magnets, or anything else you thinkg a homebrew fridge should have. I live in NW Ohio and looking for some help. Thanks ahead of time.

I started saving labels from favorite beers, rare beers, or just cool looking labels and use a glue stick to glue them to the beer fridge. Turns out pretty cool. Just another idea.

Thanks alot guys. I like the beer label idea too. Never thought of that. I recently got a freezer to convert to Keezer. So now i'll have a fermentation chamber and a keezer to cover. I'm kind of excited.

@nastee_brew I do custom decals. I've don trades with some people in the forum. PM me if you are interested. :D

20150320_222706.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks again guys. Finally had a night off and started to put stickers on the fridge. I have the freezer door pretty well stickered. I'll add a photo once i get a new cell phone. Mine just blew up. But thanks again for donating to my decor.

Back