What is your favorite HBT recipe???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeeordye11

Reaction score
I am in the process of brewing Ed's Robust Porter, and I was thinking back to all the previous recipes I have gotten from this forum. I began thinking about which one was my favorite and wondered what everyone else thought as well? I would have to say that BM's Centennial Blonde was a huge hit among a lot of my friends over the summer, but for me personally I'd have to say the Bee Cave IPA that's on tap now would probably be my favorite to this point. We'll see how the porter rivals it though once it's all done. So what's your favorite recipe from HBT?

TheJadedDog's All-Amarillo IPA +1 ounce of amarillo dry hopped.

Having only brewed 2 of the recipes on here, both of which are mine, I'm a little biased :)

Well you can at least tell us which 2 they are!

I'd guess they're the two he's posted to the recipe database. There's only two in his dropdown. heheh

That brings up a good point... are we allowed to proclaim one of our own recipes our favorite? :D

The only recipe from here I've brewed (actually the only recipe I've brewed that I didn't make up myself) is EvilTOJ's Arrogant Bastard clone and I still love it and get raves for it from my friends.

Haha yea the two in my dropdown. The FES is awesome, and the GF recipe is great for a GF beer. It's still a pretty good beer in general though. I have a slightly modified version of my FES fermenting, hoping it will boost the 43/50 to 45 or more :) . The Kentucky Common is an awesome session beer, cheap too. Working on perfecting a bunch more recipes. Irish Red and IIPA are up next. RIS in the near future.

I'm a big fan of the centennial blonde. The only other recipe I did from this site was a caramel cream ale from a guy who is no longer here. That one was not so good.

I've got a pound of Centennial hops in the freezer. I guess I know what to brew now. It will by default become my favorite brew from here.

Back