Porter Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maveric777

Reaction score
Threw this one together for a Porter I made. Named it after a hunting buddy of mine. I am on the fence with this one myself. Not sure if I like it or not....

Papas_1.jpg

That is a lot clearer than the original. Very nice set up. Love the recycle line, very important (no bottles=no beer). As a fellow duck slayer, I think this pays a great homage.

Now I would change the text from black to a lighter color so it reads better. Otherwise I think it looks good. I like that there's a consistent theme/layout/style to all of your labels.

Killing a little time tonight and decided to tweak this one a bit more. I lowered the opacity of the text on both sides. I also toned down the ducks and calls on both side. Last, but not least.... I changed the front font. Think this one looks a lot cleaner.

Any better?

Papas_3.jpg

I think you need to mess with the balance of the center image, but I'm worried that b&w or sepia will make him too camouflaged! Some kind of effect would be good...

Actually it is beefed up with the cartoon a bit. I played around with it some and found if I go to far with it most the image went to far black. I also tried oil-a-fy (or what ever that is called...lol)... that was a big mess....lol

I wonder if I darken up the ducks a tad more maybe that would help balance it some?

Latest posts

Back