A new guy from Long Island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLodger

Reaction score
Howdy folks!

I posted for questions without introducing myself, how rude am I?

I'm Richard, brand spanking new to the brewing game, though a long time admirer.

I'm a misplaced Colorado boy, eastbound and long island down. I'm a free lance television producer and beginning to do my own documentaries.

I'm fan of all things beer, hockey (Go Avs!) and non fiction.

I am very much looking forward to this venture and look forward to all the tips and stories from this seemingly robust and lively community.

Welcome aboard Richard. I'm just a few exits west off the southern state in Garden City. You are pretty close to a nice little LHBS called Brews Brothers at Kedco. Not a massive place but for that brew day when you realize you lost a stopper or some extra hops and yeast they get the job done

That's awesome, I purchased my true brew starter kit with a true brew Brown Ale kit from Karps in East Northport, a nice place if you need to make the trek out east. Good to know there are some closer options.

Richard- RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. I am also from Colorado, misplaced here about 5 years ago.

Back