Alabama vote.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know whether to laugh at you guys, or pray for you.

Again, it seems like someone would have done a decent job of showing what homebrewing is really all about.

Making marijuana? How does the ability to legally make something that you can already buy legally at the store have ANYTHING to do with an illicit activity already outlawed at the federal level?

Just a bunch of fear mongering ignorant inbreds pushing their constituents' supposed morals.

I am ashamed to say that I have most my roots in the state of Alabama. I love the state itself. Always will, but good god people.

They're allowed to speak up to twice before any given resolution. They had the Budget Isolation Resolution (basically a vote to allow a bill to go forward before the budget has been passed), then they voted on the committee substitute. Now they have the actual bill up for vote.

I feel sorry for you guys :/

I just tuned in to the audio to hear a representative ask for a yield, then go on to talk about increased "Risk" in homebrewing, how he wants to keep the kids safe, not expose them, yada yada yada.

I bet that guy has a bar with a bottle of booze sitting within reach of a kid and a chair. His hypocricy makes me want to vomit.

They're allowed to speak up to twice before any given resolution. They had the Budget Isolation Resolution (basically a vote to allow a bill to go forward before the budget has been passed), then they voted on the committee substitute. Now they have the actual bill up for vote.

Thanks

I feel for you guys. Being from MS, and seeing how retarded these people are, it's absolutely frustrating.

Mac trying to stop the ammendment fillibuster.

Mac "Would you vote for the bill if the ammendment was accepted?"

Laird "No"

Mac "I think it's a good bill as written. I'm just trying to get a vote on it as presented"

Laird "Blah Blah blah..."

This is maddening.

I'm not real sure this guy even knows what he is talking about.

Uh but uh and uh but uh and uh but uh and uh but uh

It is a hobby you jack ass. You have to be 60 to brew? Everything I want to say involves swearing a lot.

Latest posts

Back